xXx clan in MoHH2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXx clan in MoHH2

The official clan site for xXx

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB

Go down 
+3
xXxElitEwoLF1
xXx galZoXi
usbe minikil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:03 am

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB!!!!

why don't you fuck of you gay noob!!! why are you telling every1 that i rank cheat when i have never rank cheated?
2 people have told me said that and tried to get them to give me feeback as cheat!!
Since i have aprentlt rank cheated howcome no1 has ever seen me in a game that is ranked with either a unranked account or 1 with very bad stats??

since when i 1v1 they are all unranked this means you are the biggest lieing noob ever and need to fuck of....

Since you think me and BLOODarmybad rank cheat how about we do a 2v2 then, a xXx and you(NOOB) vs me and BLOODarmybad!!!

So how about that 2v2 then??

if you think me and BLOODarmybad rank cheat and that we are noobs then 2v2 us im sure we will own you and your partner..

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

o yh since xXx redrat thinks i rank cheat aswell he can be xXx Bad1 partner for the 2v2... well thats gona be easy now!!!
Back to top Go down
xXx galZoXi
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx galZoXi

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 am

fuck you . all know that you rank cheat. dont tell bad1 fuck you. you can fuck off . stopid rank cheater !!!!!!!!! MINI GAY
Back to top Go down
xXxElitEwoLF1
xXxElitEwoLF1

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:51 am

mini wud neva rank cheat so dnt ecuse him of tht u dick he is one of the best playas tht is actually duz it proply he dnt rank cheat he goes in 1v1 to help people get gd not cheat and plus he trains people in 1v1 and u no mini wud kik ur ass so dnt start on him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
d0nk3y RAW

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:24 am

SangO n BaD 1 vs Minikil n BLOODarmy if ya want ? if we win , u delete ur accunt.
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:18 am

Mini is gd person and he is gd m8! Smile
I dont say that mini cheats, but u can be gd player and rank cheat....
Mini is amazing player and one of the bests in moh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxxclan.forumotion.com
d0nk3y RAW

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:24 am

mini is beautiful, mini so cool, mini is cute, mini is gay, mini is mine.
Back to top Go down
xXxDeViLzxXx
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXxDeViLzxXx

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 am

mini dnt cheat ive played wiv him loads of time sometimes he play gd and sometimes he plays bad but i think he is ranked really high is because he was probably one of the first to get the games like bloodarmy bad by the way how do u rnk cheat? there are no cheats for this game unless u use xploder or sumfin
Back to top Go down
USBE SnYpE

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx Bad1 is a NOOB   xXx Bad1 is a NOOB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 am

lol deviz this was ages ago and is all cleared up now, no need o post in old topics and bring things back up, might aswell close it
Back to top Go down

xXx Bad1 is a NOOB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xXx clan in MoHH2 :: TALK WHATEVER YOU WANT :: Bla Bla...-
Jump to: