xXx clan in MoHH2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXx clan in MoHH2

The official clan site for xXx

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheater must banned forever!!!

Go down 
+4
xXx mickjtj
xXx galZoXi
usbe minikil
xXx Leon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

Cheater must banned forever!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:52 pm

hi all! i have see 2 cheaters, both are in the top 100 ! the one is Kik3 Sir and the other are xXFiTySebXx ! both cheat:cant die ,invisible,unlimmed ammo and granads,no time for reload,hyper fast and Kik3 Sir stand at one place shot with baz and kill everyone in the map. i dont understand ea why ea dont banned this xxxxxxx !!
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:34 am

Also GP glatze because he rank cheats!! Sad
Back to top Go down
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:32 am

yes i think too that GP Glatze is cheating.he isnt so good for first place! he ask me for come in his clan GP German Players !! I SAY NO !!! BECAUSE I HATE CHEATER!!! THERE ARE ALL BIG LOSERS!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 am

haha his account been deleted Smile serve him right for cheating
Back to top Go down
xXx galZoXi
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx galZoXi

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:48 am

but he was good anyway !! he used 2 bee topp in all games !!
Back to top Go down
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:54 am

yes his account was delete and he was not bad but not good for first place! i have see a new cheater: xXFiTyMIKXx the 2. for this 'clan' . is this a cheater clan ??? Question confused
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:32 am

yes this is a cheating clan!!!
but thers loads of noobs with that name that dont cheat they just copied the nme...
Back to top Go down
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:37 am

for 8 years i had play counterstrike with my own clan [~SV~] i was the leader.but there was so many cheaters,the fun was down and i say good bye! Sad i have think its inpossible online cheating with a console as psp,xb,xb360,ps3 or wii ??? i stubid i think so??? confused
Back to top Go down
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:52 am

ok my friends i have see the next cheater! name:BLOODmurderS his cheat: speedcheat
Back to top Go down
xXx mickjtj
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx mickjtj

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:31 am

Fck them!!! The reason is some programs for psp like svcheat. This destroying online mode!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
xXx RaiM
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx RaiM

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:58 am

I hate them too!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:35 am

YEAH! It is not funny to play with cheaters! I HATE THEM!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxxclan.forumotion.com
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:56 pm

i have see on the site www.pspower.us how cheating and whats possible! Fck it! i hate this site and the loser that use the cwcheats! in mohh2 are more and more fck cheaters.in future its better we play only in password games with another nocheater.then can all the cheaters play with yourself! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fr3sHxFLaSHy

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:50 pm

D4D4 players are cheaters too...
ther's too many cheats now on mohh2
xXFiTy...Xx cheating team uses this cheat : (very funny but so annoyin) a nade is movin on da ground ( xD ) or a baz aswell, and the nade comes to blow u... rabbit
Back to top Go down
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:18 pm

there are 2 more cheater!first: Magic Spader and second:girlkill to hell with this losers! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xXx Leon
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:26 pm

here is one more:jeringaKid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xXx galZoXi
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx galZoXi

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:41 am

we all are jeringaKid. pssssst!! what is jeringaKid. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xXxElitEwoLF1
xXxElitEwoLF1

PostSubject: Re: Cheater must banned forever!!!   Cheater must banned forever!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:10 am

there is this BLOODthomas he got invinsible health and all grenades he neva dies he stod still and this man shot him with BAZ and he wouldnt die its soo anoyin u go on a game to win and they go on a game to cheat and make us look like noobs wen they are the noobs not us lol they have got to b banned sum time by now if sum 1 makes a post on the EA site they mite do sumtin about it but i dnt think they will cuz then people wont buy ther games no more but u are ryte its well gay wen people jus think they hard wen ther not they usin hacks
Back to top Go down

Cheater must banned forever!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xXx clan in MoHH2 :: TALK WHATEVER YOU WANT :: Bla Bla...-
Jump to: